PETERKA & PARTNERS is a leading independent full-service law firm with offices in 9 countries of Central and Eastern Europe. To expand the team of the office in Budapest, we are looking for a junior lawyer with the following main responsibilities:
- drafting writs, contracts and memorandums,
- researching statutory regulations,
- drafting articles on legal matters,
- preparing due diligence,
- representing before authorities.
- excellent knowledge of corporate law, commercial law and labor law,
- university degree,
- Communication and organizational skills,
- fluent English,
- good grasp of MS Office.
What we offer:
- long-term, full-time employment,
- exciting multilingual environment,
- being part of a young and dynamic team,
- competitive salary,
- high profile clients with challenging transactions.
If you are interested in applying to join our Firm and you possess the skills specified, please provide your resume and cover letter in English by e-mail to email@example.com.